This loan is for you if:
- you want to get your new business up and running but don’t quite
have the savings to do it.
- you are experiencing intermittent cash flow issues.
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a great new business idea.
Key Features & Benefits
Term loans from Island Savings are an excellent way to help your business grow. We provide flexible options so that we can help you achieve your business goals.
Term loans can help with the purchase, updating or expansion of fixed assets:
- Start or purchase a new business
- Purchase the building your company’s already in
- Build, renovate or expand your company premises
- Buy a commercial property for investment purposes
- Purchase, install, or repair heavy machinery & equipment
- Purchase office equipment or company vehicles
- Loan amounts up to $5,000,000
- Make extra payments on your loan at any time with no prepayment penalty
- Variable or fixed rate interest terms
- Flexible payment options
Apply today — it's quick and easy!
- Apply online today
- Your application will be sent to your local Island Savings branch
- One of our business banking advisors will contact you to discuss the details and let you know what you’ll need to bring in
- You’ll need to come in and sign some paperwork
- You’ll be on your way in no time!
Other services you may be interested in:
When you take out a business loan or mortgage, Island Savings can help you protect your family and business with adequate insurance coverage:
- Loan, Life and Disability Insurance
- Group Mortgage Life Insurance
- Mortgage Critical Illness Insurance
This coverage is available at a low monthly cost and may be tax deductible. Plus, for your convenience, premiums can be automatically deducted from your business account.
Ready to apply? Applying for a business loan with us is easy!
Applying for a business loan online just takes a few minutes and just four easy steps!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to go through the business loan application process with you.
If you’d like to call us, please contact any of our business banking advisors.