WHAT'S NOT CHANGING
- Cheques and pre-authorized payments will process as usual (e.g. insurance payments, payroll deposit)
- Access to Online Banking, debit cards will not be impacted
- Scheduled transfers (e.g. from chequing to savings) will go ahead as scheduled
- Scheduled online bill payments (e.g. utilities and credit cards), including your post-dated online bill payments will process as usual
- Access to account history and electronic statements will remain the same
HOW THIS CHANGE MAY IMPACT YOU
If you have both personal and business accounts with us, you may notice a difference in what you can view online when accessing your personal account.
In order to protect your privacy, your business membership account information may no longer automatically display once you access your personal account in Online Banking. If you wish to view all accounts with one login, please use the Account Consolidation option that is offered to our Business Members as one of our Online Banking features. Our Member Advice Centre or branch staff can always assist with setting this option up for you.
To better understand how these changes may impact you, we always recommend reviewing your accounts with our member services team.