This card is for you if:
- you are a student.
- you'd like a no fee/low fee card.
- you like collecting points.
(Choice Rewards: $24)
1pointfor every$1 spent
Key Features & Benefits
- Acceptance at over 32 million locations worldwide
- Instant cash access at more than 1 million ATM locations
- Roadside Assistance at preset rates with Master RoadAssist®
- Emergency cards and cash with one phone call
Plus get these additional benefits:
- CHOICE REWARDS® Program: Receive 1,000 bonus sign-up points!
- Online account access at cucardsonline.ca. You have access to view your account 24/7.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- World-wide global acceptance and world's largest ATM network. You have the convenience of using your credit card world wide.
- 24-hour lost/stolen card assistance. You gain peace of mind that MasterCard will quickly replace your card and fund emergency cash.
View our details tab for more information on the extra benefits
All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.
Comprehensive Benefits & Perks
- 90-day Purchase Protection
- Protection against loss, theft and damage for items purchased with your MasterCard card
- Items will be replaced or repaired, or you will be reimbursed the purchase price
- Items given as gifts are also covered
- Extended Warranty
- The manufacturer's warranty is automatically extended for up to two additional years for items purchased with your MasterCard card
- Items must have a valid warranty in Canada
- Accidental Death Insurance
- $1,000 will be paid to your beneficiary if you sustain accidental bodily injury causing death Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Up to $500,000 coverage when you purchase your ticket with your MasterCard card
- Baggage Delay
- Up to $300 for expenses for emergency purchase of essential items when baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours
Insurance benefits are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida and/or American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida, Assurant SolutionsTM companies. Details of your coverage, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
(6 most recent months): $2.00
(Older than 6 months): $20.00
CHOICE REWARDS® Program
If you like getting free stuff, our CHOICE REWARDS® program is for you and comes with almost any MasterCard® credit card you choose.
You'll earn points for your MasterCard purchases and you can redeem those points at any time for cash rewards, travel, branded merchandise and much more!
View CHOICE REWARDS® catalogue
CHOICE REWARDS is a registered trademark of FIA Card Services, National Association and is used pursuant to licence.
Key Features & Benefits
Credit card balance protection is a voluntary insurance you can get to help you make your minimum Island Savings MasterCard® payments if you are unable to work because of sickness, accident, layoff or involuntary dismissal. If you die, it will pay off your balance in full.
For further details, please contact your nearest Island Savings branch.
What You'll Need
You'll need to be at least 19 years of age to apply for a MasterCard®.
Ready to apply? Applying for a MasterCard® with us is easy!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to go through the application process with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch phone numbers.