Key Person Insurance
This insurance is for you if:
- you have a key person running your business.
- you've worked hard to establish your business and you
want to see it go on, even if you can’t.
- you are a fan of having peace of mind.
Key Features & Benefits
At Island Savings Insurance Services, we know how important it is to focus on running your business. That’s why, we provide insurance to cover you in case you lose a key person you need to run your business successfully.
- Key Person insurance is designed to protect the health of your business in the event that you, or another crucial employee, pass away or are no longer able to work.
- This is a life or disability policy placed on you (the owner), a director or an employee of your company who is crucial to your business, where the business or a related party (such as a shareholder or lender) is the beneficiary.
- The policy would provide funds to your business to give it time to react to your absence, or the absence of another critical employee. It could be used to pay off debts or finance losses.
Ready to get a quote? At Island Savings Insurance Services, we provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs.
Contact us online and let us know when you'd be available to meet with one of our expert advisors to discuss suitable coverage options.
If you’re more comfortable dropping by one of our branches, one of our expert advisors would be happy to chat with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our expert advisors.
First West Insurance Services Ltd., offering financial planning, life insurance and investments, is a wholly owned subsidiary of First West Credit Union. Island Savings Insurance is a trade-mark of First West Credit Union, and is used under license.