This insurance is for you if:
- you're an agricultural producer
- you'd like to replace your barn if lightning strikes
- you've read the Almanac this year and they’re calling for a big windstorm.
Key Features & Benefits
We understand the risks associated with running an agricultural business on the Islands. Our insurance experts have years of experience creating policies for farms in the Cowichan Valley, Nanaimo district, the Gulf Islands and the Peninsula. From fire to accidental contamination of produce, business insurance from Island Savings Insurance can help get a farmer up and running quicker, while protecting your personal assets from legal action.
Commercial farms include:
- Dairy and cattle
- Hobby Farms
- Produce (field and row crops)
- Farm liability insurance
- Farm property insurance
- Livestock protection
- Equipment insurance
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—if you'd like to spread the insurance cost over 12 equal monthly payments.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to Make a Claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-737-4747 (24 hour service)
- Or, contact Island Savings Insurance: View contact information and hours of operation
Ready to get a quote? At Island Savings Insurance, we provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs.
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to chat with you about the questions you have.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.