Community Organization Vital Loans
This loan is for you if:
- you run a charity and are experiencing cash flow issues between funding periods.
- you have a great new idea for expanding your charitable organization, but you need some extra cash upfront to do it.
The Victoria Foundation and Island Savings have partnered to launch Vital Loans. The first partnership of its kind on Vancouver Island, Vital Loans is aimed at opening up new funding opportunities for charities on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands that may not qualify for conventional loans.
Key Features & Benefits
- Unlike conventional loans, evaluation combines the Victoria Foundation’s knowledge of the community and local charities with our understanding of finance and the local economy
- Access to critical funding at favorable rates so more money is available to assist the charity
- Loan amounts from $20,000 to $500,000
- Maximum loan term is 36 months
- Flexible payment options
Apply today — it's quick and easy!
- Apply online today
- Your application will be reviewed by one of our business banking advisors and the Victoria Foundation
- One of our business banking advisors will contact you to discuss the details and let you know what you’ll need to bring in
- You’ll need to come in and sign some paperwork
- You’ll be on your way in no time!
Other services you may be interested in:
Ready to apply? Applying for a Vital Loan with us is easy!
Applying for a Vital Loan online just takes a few minutes and we'll get back to you quickly!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to go through the Vital Loan application process with you.
If you’d like to call us, please contact any of our business banking advisors.